regenerating body mousse with the smell of lychee & peony
This moisturizing mousse is a memory of the summer in the tropics, where pina colada (virgin, of course) was pouring in streams while your most pressing concern was coming up with more synonyms for the word paradise. The velvety, fluffy texture absorbs faster than water on sun-warmed skin, smooths and turns the skin pleasantly soft. Thanks to the energizing aroma of tropical fruits, using the mousse will be a sense-relaxing pleasure.
93% of ingredients of natural origin – the other 7% guarantees pleasant application.
WHO'S THE MOST IMPORTANT HERE:
GRAPEFRUIT EXTRACT - inhibits the harmful effects of free radicals and the aging process. It also improves microcirculation and strengthens blood vessels.
SWEET ALMONDS OIL - improves blood circulation, has anti-aging and moisturizing properties, is very gentle and safe for the skin. It also helps to protect the epidermis against the adverse effects of weather conditions. Thanks to the lipid complex it contains, the skin becomes more elastic and smooth.
GLYCERIN - natural hydrophilic moisturizing substance. It facilitates the transport of other substances into the skin, improves its smoothness and softens it.
VITAMIN E – the so-called “vitamin of youth”. It’s considered a strong antioxidant, ensuring effective protection against the negative action of free radicals. It prevents ageing processes and formation of skin changes.
Apply a small amount to the skin, paying extra attention to elbows, knees, hands and feet – skin tends to be cheeky and dry off quicker in these areas, so you might want to apply a more generous layer of the mousse there. If you have dry skin, you can use our mousse even daily. Otherwise, you’ll be good with using it every 2-3 days. No matter how tempted you’ll be by the smell – don’t eat the mousse.