HEMP OIL + SHEA BUTTER
nourishing hand balm with hemp oil and shea butter
Is this dry, cracked skin on your hands some kind of an attempt to transform into a crocodile?
Leave these transformations for Halloween and give our hemp oil hand balm a shot - perfect for all skin types, because it nourishes and moisturizes. The nourishing effect of the cream is additionally enhanced by the content of shea butter.
95% of ingredients of natural origin – the other 5% guarantees pleasant application.
WHO'S THE MOST IMPORTANT HERE:
HEMP OIL - improves skin tone, restores its elasticity and nourishes it. Provides the skin with a suitable level of hydration, as well as softens and smooths it.
SHEA BUTTER - regenerates and nourishes the skin, accelerates the healing process, creating a protective layer on the skin that protects against the adverse effects of external factors. It smooths and tones the skin.
Depending on the results of a self-check ;) If your hands look good – once a day. If you have successfully managed to dry them or you’re often exposed to frosty weather/have to disinfect your hands frequently – a few times a day.